Integra RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integra RPG

In an alternate universe that mirrors present times, players pit themselves against an oppressive corporate government in an effort to free themselves from its shadow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Campaign Info - Part I: Building Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bennett
CEO
CEO
Bennett

Campaign Info - Part I: Building Up Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Info - Part I: Building Up   Campaign Info - Part I: Building Up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Current Objectives:

-Scout District 12 ISG headquarters
-Scout District 15 ISG headquarters
-Scout District 17 ISG headquarters

Summary:

Despite the Resistance's initial problems, Black finally has enough support to begin his campaign against the Integra Corporation. What he lacks in numbers he makes up for with loyal followers, as well as the strategy and experience of his trusted lieutenants, Jacobs, Illyana, and Donovan. Black's plan is to begin by stockpiling more weapons and ammo, which will need to be stolen from ISG armories or purchased from arms dealers in the underground.

After hearing his lieutenants' points of view, Black has decided that the Resistance should conduct raids on lightly-guarded ISG armories. Not only will taking the ISG's weapons deprive them of arms and ammunition for a few of their operatives, it will keep the Resistance off the radar of a local crime lord, Patrick Gallahan. The men and women of the Resistance will also be able to meet ISG officials on a more equal footing, with quality firepower.

Donovan has calculated that stealing from the ISG will actually gain favor from Gallahan, who will have an opportunity to sell weapons back to them, thus cutting out any interference from Gallahan's goons. Jacobs will be planning for the raids, but he refuses to act until he has sufficient intel, which leaves Illyana to scout out the area and report.

There are plenty of armories around the City, but the easiest three to hit are located in Districts 17, 15, and 12, where more citizens share Resistance sentiment. The AGU teams stationed at these armories will be more likely to rely on CCTV systems outside, giving ample opportunity for approach. What few patrols run will mostly be confined to the building, giving Resistance fighters a higher chance of succeeding in dispatching enemies through hand-to-hand combat and ambush tactics.

The main problems at the moment are the approach and the getaway. Illyana needs scouts to determine a viable entry and exit strategy that won't get them cornered by ISG halfway through the mission. Scouts also need to look for patterns in camera movement and patrols to determine the best time to move.

Remember that these missions are only for members of the Hopewell Resistance. Civilian characters are not allowed to participate.
Back to top Go down
https://integrarpg.rpg-board.net

Campaign Info - Part I: Building Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Integra RPG :: In-Character Boards :: Campaign: Building Up-
Jump to: